The online volunteer registration and scheduling is ready to go and we hope you will help Wisconsin SHINE! Here are some things you should know before you begin.
- Registration will be easier on a screen larger than your phone. When you register you will create a password to use later, so be ready to record it.
- We are only accepting volunteers from Wisconsin Conference UCC congregations.
- After you register you will receive a series of emails.
- The first is a confirmation of your registration.
- Next (up to 24 hours later) you will receive an email link for scheduling. Review the list of opportunities, sign up for what you want to do and the specific time slots. Note that additional opportunities will be added in the next few weeks.
- When we have confirmed your registration of 6+ volunteer hours, you will receive a Synod discount code allowing you to register for General Synod at a reduced cost of $60. This email will come up to 72 hours after scheduling. This code is only for Wisconsin UCC volunteers, so please do not share it with others.